04 December 2016

Fergus: Ryan Joyce

For those of you who like to plan ahead ...

From Ryan's website:
October 14, 2017

This is a happy day for me.  Thanks to my long-time friends, the Fergus Lions Club, I’m thrilled to announce we’ve added a show right here in Fergus (my stomping grounds!)  I’m kinda excited about it tbh.  It’s been many years since I’ve performed in my hometown!  But there is extra level of pride because I’m donating the show and the Lions are hitting the pavement and all the funds raised from the show are being donated to our future new community hospital!!!  (Proceeds donated specifically to The Groves Memorial Hospital Foundation.)

Read more.



From Ryan Joyce's Facebook page:

A note to subscribers: the content of this post is embedded from another website and is not available to preview. To view the content of the post, please visit http://CanadasMagic.blogspot.com. Some of the embedded code may be visible in this notification.

No comments:

Post a Comment