06 May 2015

Looking for information about Guy Stanley

Updated on May 17th to add:




Can anyone help out this Magic Cafe member looking for information about Guy Stanley?

From the Magic Cafe:
I met GUY STANLEY in the Royal Canadian Air Force in 1962. He and I were training as pilots. We were both in our late teens. His hobby was magic - a very skilled magician. My hobby was photography. The sands of time separated us during our military days. Now I'd like to find him and reconnect. Does anyone in this group know of a very good magician named Guy Stanley? He would be 70ish today if he is still alive. Guy turned me on to magic at that time and it subsequently became my second hobby. Now, I live in the area where he lived when he joined the Airforce - Vancouver, British Columbia. 
Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment