26 April 2015

Deceptively deceptive

Earlier this month, I published the post "Under new management."  It is a surprisingly well read post.  As it stands, it is still the third most viewed post this month.

It recently came to my attention that not everyone read through to the second last sentence.  Let me cut to the chase.  April Fool!

There is no change in management happening under this banner.

However, there is a kernel of truth to the idea that the sweat equity to income ratio is not ideal.  To that end, during the month of May I will be offering 40% discount on the listed price of any one year advertising package.  

More on that next month.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the end of the post either. You mean I'm not really your boss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh ... don't let them know!

    ReplyDelete