07 September 2014

HWDYKM answers: part 4

The fourth and final post in a short series of answers to those true or false questions asked in the post "How well do you know me?"


Question twelve:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has created and marketed at least one original magic effect.
Two of you (33%) correctly guessed that I mustered the courage to put something on the market.  It's called The Fools' Monte.  I'm grateful to Harry Anderson for his permission to follow through with the idea.  I'm also grateful to Jeff McBride for his encouragement.  Special thanks to the folks who lent their support for the final product:  Dan Morrissey, Richard Olsen, Tony Eng, Jeff Pinsky, and Murray Hatfield.


Question thirteen:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has been involved in the magic community for more than 10 years.
Two of you think that I've been plugged in for more than 10 years.  While that is technically accurate, there's another more accurate answer.


Question fourteen:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has been involved in the magic community for more than 20 years.
One of you correctly guessed that this is the most accurate answer.  I've been a member of the IBM for over 20 consecutive years.


Question fifteen:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has been involved in the magic community for more than 30 years.
All of you got this one right.  I hope it to be true someday!


Question sixteen:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has two X chromosomes (making them either female or a male with Klinefelter's syndrome)
Five of you (83%) correctly guessed that I've got two X chromosomes.
.
Hi!  I'm Nicole.  I'm the person behind the curtain.

How did you score?

Was anyone out there surprised with the results?





No comments:

Post a Comment