31 August 2014

HWDYKM answers: part 3

The third post in a short series of answers to those true or false questions asked in the post "How well do you know me?"

Question seven:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic performs / performed magic professionally.
All of you correctly guessed that I don't perform magic professionally.


Question eight:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic performs / performed magic semi-professionally.
Four of you (66%) of you correctly guessed that I don't perform magic semi-professionally either.


Question nine:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic performs / performed with live animals.
One of you (16%) correctly guessed that I've performed with live animals.  Well, demonstrated really.  Once.  Under duress.  In an ill-fitting borrowed jacket.  With a borrowed dove.  At a NYCAN in a room filled with magicians.   I don't know who was more surprised at the success of the dove production -- me or the dove.


Question ten:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic box jumps / jumped.
One of you correctly guessed that I've boxed jumped.  (I wonder, was it the same person who guessed I've performed with live animals?)  I've box jumped in front of a live audience for a Christmas show.  I have tremendous respect for the folks that box jump for a living.  Doubly so for the ones who do it and work with live animals.


Question eleven:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic has recently (within the past 5 years) published a book.
Two of you (33%) thought that I've recently published a book.  I have not.  Which means that I'm not Ariel Frailich, in spite of the fact that many of you thought I was.  Very high praise.  But not true.


How are you scoring so far?

Anyone out there want to change your guess as to who I am?





No comments:

Post a Comment