17 August 2014

HWDYKM answers: part 2

The second post in a short series of answers to those true or false questions asked in the post "How well do you know me?"

Question two:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic is / has been on the executive of CAM.

Question three:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic is / has been on the executive of IBM.

None of you thought that I'm executive material for CAM and 16% (one) of you thought I've been on the executive for IBM.  Fact of the matter is, I've not been (and am not) on the executive for either of these organizations.  Which means, among other things, I'm not Joan Caesar.  (Prior to this poll, at least one person thought that I was -- high praise indeed!)


Question four:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic was born in Western Canada.

Question five:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic was born in Central Canada.

Question six:  True or False?
The person behind the curtain at Canada's Magic was born in Eastern Canada.

One person thought I was born in Western Canada, one in Central Canada and no one thought I was born in Eastern Canada.  One of you is correct.  I was born in Central Canada.

How are you scoring so far?

Anyone out there want to change your guess as to who I am?








No comments:

Post a Comment