25 March 2014

Wendy's missing seven

Earlier I mentioned that there were 7 missing videos from the “Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger Magic Show.”

Here they are!

Watch Extra Trick 4, Ken Margoe, on YouTube:





Watch Extra Trick 5, Baldini, on YouTube:





Watch Extra Trick 6Rob Testa, on YouTube:






Watch Extra Trick 7, Baldini, on YouTube:





Watch Extra Trick 8, Baldini, on YouTube:





Watch Extra Trick 9, Mark Lewis, on YouTube:





Watch Extra Trick 10, Adam Swaye, on YouTube:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting those, Nicole. I must say that I was quite taken aback by how many views my own video has racked up in a mere two days. It must have been the waistcoat. (I refuse to use that awful Canadian word "vest" which in the UK means an article of genteman's underwear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark! Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you approve of the post.

      It is a splended waistcoat. :)

      Delete